Espelho, espelho meu...

Minha foto
Coelho branco na neve.

quarta-feira, 16 de maio de 2012

medicine

Drink up, baby, stay up all night; things you could do, you won't but you might. The potential you'd be, you'll never see... Promises you'll only make.
Drink up with me now and forget all about pressure of days; do what I say and I'll make you okay - drive them away, images stuck in your head.
People you've been before that you don't want around anymore, that push and shove, won't bend to your will - I'll keep them still.
Drink up, babe, look at the stars and I'll kiss you again between the bars where I'm seeing you there, hands in the air, waiting to finally be caught.

Drink up one more time and I'll make you mine and keep you apart deep in my heart, separate from the rest where I like you the best - keep the things you forgot.
People you've been before that you don't want around anymore, that push and shove, won't bend to your will... I'll keep them still.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário